Let Us Host Your Group!
Join us as Brooklyn Center celebrates its 61st season with an outstanding lineup of international music, dance, theater, and family performances. Whether you are looking for an entertaining fundraiser, a client outing, a birthday party, or a social event for your church, temple, or social organization, Brooklyn Center has the perfect show to suit your group's tastes and schedule.
Group Sales Benefits
- Substantial Savings: Groups of 15 or more save 20% off the full price ticket. There is no group discount available for Alexander, Who is Not... Going to Move.
- Ordering Convenience: Call 718-951-4600 x3331 (Mon-Thur, 10am to 4pm) to discuss ticket availability and pricing and make your reservation. Or CLICK HERE to submit your inquiries/orders via email.
- Flexible Payment Options: No deposit is necessary at the time of reservation. Total payment is due four weeks prior to the performance date. Pay by check or money order, or use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card. When necessary, payment schedules can be adjusted to meet your group's particular needs.
Fundraising Opportunities: Purchase a block of tickets to any Brooklyn Center performance at the Group Sales discount, then re-sell them to your group members with a small mark-up for an easy and enjoyable fundraiser. Bulk discounts (group purchases involving two or more performances) are available for Brooklyn-based organizations; please call 718-951-4600 x3331 for more information on bulk discounts.
Download our group sales flier for The Vienna Boys Choir and Step Afrika! now!
Guidelines for Group Sales
- A minimum of 15 tickets must be purchased to qualify for a group discount.
- Upon making a reservation, group leaders will receive an invoice confirming seat locations and amount due. All group orders are subject to a standard $5.00 processing fee.
- Adjustments can be made to a group reservation at any time, provided the number of tickets reserved does not fall below 15. Seat locations for added tickets will be based on availability and not the location of the original group.
- Total payment is due four weeks prior to the performance date. Reservations made less than four weeks prior to the performance date will need to be paid in full at the time of reservation. All sales are final, and there are no refunds or exchanges on unused tickets purchased as part of a group. Group reservations that are not paid for by the payment deadline are subject to re-seating or cancellation without notice.
- Need additional tickets after you submit your payment? You can still get them at the discounted group rate up to 48 hours before your performance. After that, ticket sales will be coordinated through the box office at full price.
- Group reservations must be paid in full with one payment. Brooklyn Center does not accept separate payments from individuals in a group.
- After payment is complete, your group tickets can either be mailed directly to you or held at the Brooklyn Center Box Office for pick up.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of the Brooklyn Center family as a Member, Donor, or Sponsor and help bring the arts to thousands of Brooklynites each year.
Will Eno's "Middletown"
Michael Feinstein -- Sinatra Centennial Celebration
Tempus Fugit Reprise