SCHOOLTIME POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- With every fifteen tickets purchased, you will receive one free chaperone ticket. Once your order has been processed, an invoice for the total amount due will be emailed to you. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive an invoice.
- When ordering for multiple classes from one school, please indicate separately the number of students in each class along with the corresponding contact information for each teacher.
- Due to the limited number of seats at the Kumble Theater, Brooklyn Center cannot guarantee that additional tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the performance.
PAYMENT DUE DATES
- All tickets are $10. Full payment or purchase order confirmation is due six weeks prior to your performance date -- see chart below for payment due dates. For reservations made less than six weeks prior to a performance, full payment is due within seven calendar days of the reservation. No classes will be admitted into a performance without advance payment.
|Performance Title||Performance Date||Payment Due|
|FLY Dance Company||Nov 2, 2017||Oct 5, 2017|
|Redhawk Native American Dancers||Nov 14, 2017||Oct 6, 2017|
|Christmas in El Barrio||Dec 11-12, 2017||Oct 30, 2017|
|Goodnight Moon & The Runaway Bunny||Feb 1, 2018||Dec 14, 2017|
|Lunar New Year Celebration||Feb 12-13, 2018||Jan 5, 2018|
|Jazz Reach's Stolen Moments||Feb 14, 2018||Jan 5, 2018|
|Step Afrika!||Apr 26-27, 2018||Mar 15, 2018|
- Please note that reservations that remain unpaid past the payment due date will be cancelled without notice and the held seats released for sale.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- School or teacher's check made payable to Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts (parents' checks are NOT accepted)
- NYC Department of Education Purchase orders
- Vendor = COLLEGE COMM SVCS D/B/A
- Vendor # = COL057000 01
- Contract # = Sole Vendor
- Money Orders
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover (credit card fees apply)
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis at the discretion of management. Multiple classs from the same school who want to sit together must enter the theater together.
- Please let us know in advance of any students with special needs, and they will be accommodated to the best of the management's abilities.
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to the show. Please arrange your transportation accordingly.
- All sales are final -- there are no refunds.
- If schools are closed or the DOE declares that field trips are cancelled on the day of your performance, you will be notified and invited to switch into another performance (subject to availability). If another performance is not available, then a refund will be issued. No refunds will be given under any other circumstances.
Brooklyn Center's newest initiative, bringing Arts-in-Education programs directly into your school or after-school program.
Join Our Teachers Mailing List