In-School Performance Assemblies and residencies
We bring the show to you! Professional, interactive performances that span diverse cultures and genres, brought directly into your school or after-school program. A great way to engage your students with productions that…
- Can be performed in any space, including auditoriums or multi-purpose rooms
- Remove bus costs, travel time, and logistical concerns
- Maximize the effectiveness of arts-in-education dollars
- Provide schools with ability to serve hundreds of students per performance
- Connects with in-class curriculum and NY State Learning Standards
- Includes a post-show Talkback with the artists
"SchoolTime-To Go connects directly with our curriculum. Our social studies unit was on the colonization of America when the Redhawk Dancers came to our school. Instead of simply reading about the culture, our students were immersed in it... our favorite part of the experience was the interaction between the artists and the students. They were able to participate which made the experience so much more important and impactful. We look forward to future planning with SchoolTime-To-Go."
Ms. Kimberly Jones, Director of Visual and Performing Arts
Cultural Arts Academy, Brooklyn, NY
"This was the first time that our students were able to participate in a live show at our school, and many went home and told their parents about the performance. Staff members were very pleased, commenting on how nice it was to have a performance in the building. They want more!"
Ms. Noreen Alvarez, Assistant Principal
PS 207, Brooklyn, NY
For more information about available SchoolTime-To-Go performances, or to book
a performance for your school, please contact Joyce Disner, Education Manager, at
email@example.com or 718-951-4600 x3332.
Study Guides & Resources
Join Our Teachers Mailing List