The Walt Whitman Theatre is equipped with a variety of ADA-compliant services to assist patrons with disabilities in gaining access to and enjoying the performances. These include:
- Wheelchair seating with adjacent companion seats (please request wheelchair seating when ordering your tickets)
- Assisted listening devices, available from the concessions counter in the theater lobby
- ADA-compliant parking spaces
- Accessible restrooms on the Grand Lobby level
- Large-print programs, available by request with 72 hours notice
The Whitman Theatre staff has been specially trained to assure that patrons in need of these assists can utilize them to their best advantage. If you have special requirements, please contact us at 718-951-4600 x3334 so that we can address your particular needs in advance.
For information about accessibility services at Kumble Theater, please CLICK HERE. (Note: you will be leaving the Brooklyn Center website).