TRANSIT DISRUPTION FOR THIS COMING WEEKEND -- Please note that the #2 train will NOT run between Manhattan and Brooklyn on November 22 and 23. Ticket holders for Black Violin and A Bronx Tale should take the #5 train as an alternative, which will be running to the Flatbush Avenue station. Please allow yourself extra travel time when coming to Brooklyn Center this weekend.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts. As a community-based nonprofit organization, we rely on the generous support of our donors to help make our programs possible. We are currently seeking donations in support of our Adopt-A-Class program, which is described below.
Brooklyn Center is dedicated to providing accessible, educational, and culturally enriching opportunities for Brooklyn students to experience the power and lasting effect of the performing arts. Please considerinvesting in Brooklyn’s kids by supporting our acclaimed SchoolTime program for children through our Adopt-a-Class initiative. Your donation makes a difference! Here's how:
- $50 provides unlimited classroom study guides to a teacher
- $100 provides transportation for a class to a SchoolTime program
- $250 pays for an entire class to attend a SchoolTime program
- $500 pays for two classes to attend a SchoolTime program
- $1000 pays for an entire grade to attend a SchoolTime program (not to exceed five classes)